"Among some talk of you and me...": BBC Blogging Day

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BBC Blogging Day

It's today. I am blogging as ordered.

Sheila is at Bethany now; it's weird to say "they grow up so fast" when I've only known her for four years. She's entering the same program I was in - XD. I wish I could be there to help her navigate the first few days. Overwhelming.

Still love my job. Still love my life. Still love my new friends.

Paul held his first youth event last night, and 13 kids showed up. We don't know how, but yeah. 13 mostly random, unconnected kids. God is good. Tonight, event #2 - Pool party and BBQ. Tomorrow, event #3 - Last minute school shopping and movie (Mr. Bean) in Yarmouth. Pray for us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

sounds like a busy couple of days!! glad you're enjoying it so much :)

6:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home