"Among some talk of you and me...": Off to Saint John

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Off to Saint John

Today I board the boat in Digby and sail the 75 kms or so (which takes three hours... ridiculous. Build a bridge or something! Sheesh...) to Saint John, where I will be until Tuesday. I'll stay for three nights with Lynnette (she's my Person) and two nights with the Youngs (they're my family). Lord willing, it will be a lovely time!

Oh, I just found out that I have funding for my job until the end of September. This is good news!

And finally, here is the video that Jilly and I made for work. :) Make sure your sound is on :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea Gallant said...

Best Video Ever!!!!! I loved it!! I hope things are going well for you guys in NS. I miss you Nata!!

6:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home