"Among some talk of you and me...": I miss Alt-Tab

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I miss Alt-Tab

But our Macbook is still pretty. I named him "Baby Tony" because Selinda has a Macbook Pro named "Tony".

I think I live in the most beautiful place in the world. I love it. There can be some pretty mean storms where there wants to be, though. The other night we accidentally left the spare room window open, and the whole room got soaked, with the exception (just barely) of the computer and Paul's guitar pedal. i.e. all the electronics survived, but everything else was waterlogged. Just as I finished laying down some towels, the power went out, and stayed out for 4 1/2 hours, coming back on just in time for me to get up and get ready for work.

Esther is back, and I'm very glad.

Pajamas is no longer a car cat, I guess. I took her out today on an errand, and she pottied and puked, then laid in the back of the car and didn't move for half an hour. Poor thing. When we got home I let her run around outside, though, and I think I made it up to her --- she LOVES to play outside, though gets to do it very infrequently. She takes a few steps, then flops and rolls, then jumps a foot after a bug, then repeats.

I led worship in the morning service today because Richard was gone and Peter had been in Europe and just got back yesterday. I was surprised at how NOT traumatic it was. I guess I'm healing.

On Thursday, I head for Saint John for a six day weekend, to be spent at Lynnette's and the Youngs. I can't wait :) :) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Ann said...

Command-Tab. C'est la même chose.

A secret thing to love about macs: Command-Shift-3 takes a screen shot. Command-Shift-4 lets you select a section of the screen to take a screen shot of. No more cropping!

5:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Robin said...

Command is the key with the little apple symbol on it, if you didn't know. I must confess I didn't know the above stuff about the screen shots though. For shame.

4:25 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home