"Among some talk of you and me...": A day on the high seas

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A day on the high seas

Okay, so it was a few hours. And it was a lake. But it was fabulous. Me and Jilly and her husband Jules and their three-year-old daughter Chloe. And there was tubing and swimming. And I had a lot of fun. I am so blessed I can barely contain my gratitude sometimes.

I survived this entire day drug-free; my first drug-free Sunday since I've been here. (Drugs = Pepto or Gravol; probably an important thing to note.) Next Sunday I've been asked to lead worship for the morning service, and I'm going to do it. I can't believe it, but I feel ready.

I watched RENT yesterday, and have been inspired to seek out a musical theatre group within an hour range of here so that I can get involved. It would be worth the drive, for sure.

Now, an entire box of Kraft Dinner to cap off my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger theajthomas said...

I'm very happy for your happiness and glad this has been a good transition for you.

7:13 p.m.

 
Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

i blogged. now are you even happier than happy??

2:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home