"Among some talk of you and me...": Annoyed with Mac

Monday, August 20, 2007

Annoyed with Mac

I've been fighting with Baby Tony all night to get him to open movie files that I need in order to edit through iMovie. I'm not looking for help with this --- I can do it in a many step process on my PC... now that I've figured out how. I AM looking for reasons not to be annoyed. My friend Hannie shared as a comment to my last post a lovely trick regarding screen captures (Thanks, Hannie :) ), that I can't wait to use. Do YOU know any fun Mac tricks that will entertain and inspire? Hit reply and post them here :)

P.S. - I'm turning into a Rent-head. Does that mean my eternal soul is in danger? ;) I think I'm more turning into a musical-theatre junkie that only has one movie available to her right now. I need to return Rent to the library and find another, perhaps. Yarmouth theatre is doing "Oliver!" (i.e. Oliver Twist musical) with auditions starting in October --- I'm hoping to audition! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Owen said...

You would be great in a musical!

If you are looking another musical to get into you might want to check out Singing in the Rain. It's amazing!

10:46 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home