"Among some talk of you and me...": Because Esther said I should update...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Because Esther said I should update...

...I am updating.

Have I mentioned that I love it here in this forum? Because gracious, I love it here.

Some people that I love, in no particular order:

1. Esther and Peter, our gaming friends across the road, who have learned Euchre and Beans and will soon learn Settlers. And Esther is also my walking friend (though we have only walked once so far). And they have three adorable children, one of whom is named Landon and is quite possibly the cutest little boy I have ever met.

2. Jill is my squishy. I teach her drums, she will teach me to ride horses. This is a good trade. Also, we email each other all day at work. Yesterday, we went swimming.

3. My boss Joelle. She is a silly individual who makes me giggle 20 times a day.

4. Kim the librarian is just as sweet as I'll get out. There's a CAP site in the library, so I'm there a lot. Today we cut out paper monsters. On Tuesday, she "made" me (well, I volunteered to) dress up like a fairy godmother (pictures to follow) to entertain four skeptical children.

A disjointed account, I know. But I just love it so much that I don't even want to take time to organize my thoughts. :)

That was not an exhaustive list, by the way. But it's time to go play Beans with Esther and Peter. More to follow.

Saturday is Paul's 30th birthday. Feel free to email him with well wishes and random Bible swears :) marshallmojo@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hi Nata! How are you guys doing? So I take it that if you live across from Esther and Peter you live in Nova Scotia now? Are you an associate?
Say hi to Paul!

1:22 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home