"Among some talk of you and me...": My first REAL Christmas tree!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My first REAL Christmas tree!

I am a terrible wife, most of the time, but my husband is always giving me special blessings regardless. My first REAL Christmas tree is one of them. I LOVE it. And last night we had the teens over for their first J.P. Peterson Smith Seasonal Decorating Challenge, and we had them make ornaments, which look AWESOME! We'll do this every year and fill the tree with homemade keepsakes. I keep thinking that this is going to be so special when (Lord willing, should He give us that many years on this earth) 10, 20 and 30 years down the road all these kids are in college, and we can decorate the tree and remember them and think of how far they've come.

My life is so full of blessings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is a wonderful new tradition. Yay for real trees!

Merry Christmas Nata.

10:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home