"Among some talk of you and me...": The joys of Personhood

Friday, November 09, 2007

The joys of Personhood

I have a Person. This is a "Grey's Anatomy"-type person, not a Dimitri Martin-type person, in case you were wondering. Here are some reasons why I love my person, in no particular order:

1 - She gives me hand-me-downs, and they are awesome.
2 - I could tell her anything, and she would still love me.
3 - She could tell me anything, and I would still love her.
4 - We don't have to see each other often to still be persons. And when we're together, we can just jump right into the important stuff if we want. Or, we can goof off. We're good at goofing off.
5 - She is learning the drums, and is already a rockstar.
6 - We came into each other's lives just when we were both most in need of a Person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home