"Among some talk of you and me...": Good times had by all

Friday, November 16, 2007

Good times had by all

This evening I invited a random collection of ladies and young ladies to my abode for some Dance Dance and healthy snacks (plus some chocolate cake and the chips Esther snuck in), as well as the inevitable playing of cards.

I love it here. People my around my own age who like to do stuff together. And you can invite people and it's not like, "Ah, man, another thing I have to fit into my schedule". Getting together is IMPORTANT stuff here. People LIKE to connect and hang out.

I. Love. It. Here. What a great place to be. I am so blessed! Who needs shows not to suck when REAL life is grand?? (That's right, CSI - I'm over you!)

Pictures to follow when Karla sends them to me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh Nata, that is so happy. It's good when life is better than CSI.

1:02 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I enjoyed CSI tonight, and that surprised me.

10:46 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home