"Among some talk of you and me...": Jody-quality service

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jody-quality service

Jody works for Yarmouth Kia. Kia is all about customer service --- it's their "Thing". The written on the wall "Thing". They do it well. Jody does it best. So now when Paul and I evaluate customer service anywhere, we do so based on Jody. A few days ago a Vogue Optical employee exhibited many Jody-like qualities, so of her we said, "That was some Jody-quality service!" Mediocre service might be appraised as "Not bad, but he was no Jody." Poor service would not even deserve the invocation of Jody's name; perhaps just a shake of the head and the inner acknowledgment that Jody wouldn't tolerate such things.

So to all the Jody's out there that serve as unto the Lord, or at least as unto their own integrity which calls them to give their best in all they do, I salute you.

And I'm going to write a letter to Kia telling them so.

1 Comments:

Blogger musicteach said...

In my vernacular it is Toyota service. I complimented someone at the bank the other day on giving Toyota service and they looked strangely at me. Wonder why? Maybe next time I will tell them it's Jody service!!
So glad you got to stay at the cottage.
Love
Me

8:51 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home