"Among some talk of you and me...": A list of people who rode horses this weekend

Monday, May 14, 2007

A list of people who rode horses this weekend

1. ME.
2. Other people.

I wasn't expecting it, but boy, what a blessing! I was in Woods Harbour (Paul was doing the candidating thing), and I told Jill, a gal about my age that I met at the potluck they held on Friday night, that if we were to come to Woods Harbour one of my goals was to take horseback riding lessons. Well, she says something to the effect of "Why don't we go to George's tomorrow and go riding?" (George is the vice-chair of the LBA). Well, if I didn't perk right up. Jill talked to George, who said, "It's not going to be a nice day".

Well, it WAS a nice day! A perfect, beautiful day for horseback riding! I was fidgety for hours beforehand, and giggled with glee for at least a half-hour after it was over. I LOVED IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Weavers said...

Sounds awesome Nata, Im glad you had the chance to go!

10:34 a.m.

 
Blogger Jo said...

:) you would like kentucky.

4:16 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home