"Among some talk of you and me...": Briefly

Monday, May 07, 2007

Briefly

I'm trying to process "Jesus Camp". I expected it to disturb me more than it did, but make no mistake: I am disturbed. I'm just not sure by what. More thoughts on this to come, but I'd like to hear what other people took from it.

In other news, I recently cleaned out my Yahoo!, reducing the size of my Inbox from nearly two thousand messages to less than two HUNDRED. I wish cleaning my office were so easy; my floor is one big chord chart recepticle, and the more I work on it, the less carpet seems to be visable. I gave up working in my office several months ago, when I got the laptop. Soon, however, I will be moving on. So soon I'm going to have to finish the cleaning process whether I like it or not.

Paul is candidating in Woods Harbour this weekend. I shall report in due time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanda said...

I need to watch the whole thing, I missed a good chunk, but what I did see made me raise my eyebrows. Very different my experience and my beliefs on worship, child rearing and the role of church & politics. That is all this crazy kid will say. For now.

11:11 p.m.

 
Blogger Maria Purviance said...

I can't stand Jesus Camp

2:10 p.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

should i see Jesus Camp just to know what it is about?

8:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home