"Among some talk of you and me...": Please welcome Chris Wilson

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Please welcome Chris Wilson

You will notice his brand new blog has been added to my links.

While he is not a close friend of mine, for years I have admired him from a distance. Not in a stalking kind of way, but in the way that someone relatively new to the faith (such as myself) keeps an eye on another Christian who displays a lot of honesty in his walk and consistency in his treatment of others. Way back when (i.e. pre-my-conversion) he might have been one of those who made it difficult for me to write off Christianity as a whole.

Maybe it was just because I never spent much time in direct contact with him. Maybe he really IS just a big jerk. But I doubt it. And so I will read his blog and continue to admire him as he and his wife begin a new part of their ministry journey.

And you may read, too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home