"Among some talk of you and me...": And while I'm at it..

Thursday, July 06, 2006

And while I'm at it..

1. 12 sleeps until vacation in Calgary!
2. Paul and I decided not to move. AND, we just found out we're not losing the deposit, which will pay for half of the plane tickets for #1!
3. We are on a furniture buying spree - couch, loveseat, two dressers, a computer desk, and computer chair. Paul is beside himself. I just feel blessed that God has provided for us to have these things --- the couch and loveseat haven't arrived yet, but the other items have made me feel so much happier in my home. Especially the dressers; our apartment is really big (for the price, anyway), but has very little storage. Paul and I have been sharing a dresser for a year, and it's been really hard to keep the place tidy over all because we didn't really have a place for everything. But by the time #1 rolls around, that will be no more!
4. Today we paid some of our teens with McDonalds to help us clean out our car, and it was a fabulous investment, both relationally and because our cupholders are no longer filled with coffee crud.
5. I miss my roommate Selinda. It was her birthday on July 1st, and I moped.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erskine said...

Sharing a dresser is for girls who live in JP. It is not for married couples. We did it for the first two years. We moved and had extra storage space. May the Lord provide dressers for us after this internship! (Also, hampsters in dressers are funny.)

8:09 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home