"Among some talk of you and me...": A lie I told

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A lie I told

It was a lie about Mysterious Ways in my last post. I really had intended to no longer watch it, but then yesterday there were TWO lovely episodes on that I simply had to watch, despite having seen them many times before.

As with all of my favourite TV shows in the past, I am attracted to characters that are cute together but will probably never be together. In other words, it doesn't actually matter what the show is about --- I just watch them because they're SO ROMANTIC. Not a lot of people watched shows like Psi Factor and Star Trek TNG and Mysterious Ways for the romance, I'd wager. But I did, and do, despite the fact that I know how the series end. I watched X-Files for the same reason, of course, and it paid off! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the Jew for affirming Mysterious Ways. I receive a lot of flack from my dear husband who thinks the show is ridiculous. Which it is... and I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home