"Among some talk of you and me...": My teens make me laugh

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My teens make me laugh

Not because they're young and ridiculous. Well, yes, actually, because they're young and ridiculous. But PURPOSEFULLY ridiculous in a very clever way.

Take Daniel. He is a musical and computer prodigy that will go far. I've heard him create some very beautiful layers on his trusty keyboard. I have seen him be responsible, reliable and dependable (yes, Sanda, just like Eleanor). I have seen him be compassionate and kind beyond his years. And perhaps because of all that, when he creates stuff like THIS (see below) I just have to laugh and laugh and laugh, moreso than if it had been created by someone who is simply young and ridiculous in all the other ways teens could potentially be. Yes, my teens make me laugh. All of them. And today, specifically, Daniel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That made me smile. Thank you for sharing. And I enjoyed the short life update too!

6:36 a.m.

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh, and a while back Amiee was looking to contact me. I forgot to pass on email its still lives_4jc@hotmail.com

6:37 a.m.

 
Blogger matthew said...

brilliant!

12:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home