"Among some talk of you and me...": She's HOME!

Friday, November 11, 2005

She's HOME!

I had just prepared a perfectly lovely post about how wonderful my cat is doing and the advantages of her surgery... but then she stretched out onto the keyboard and managed to delete all my efforts, just as I was ready to post.

A summary:

She's recovering well and doesn't hate us at all! Usually she gets in trouble 3 million times a day for clawing us, but that problem is no more. Now she can play and love and not have to wonder why we're so opposed to it. She took a pill this morning like a little trooper.

She slept in our room all night for the first time that I can remember --- usually we have to shut her out at some point because she goes under the covers and uses random parts of my body as a scratching post. Last night the only time I woke up was to the feeling of soft paws kneeding my stomach and Emma's purr-motor blaring. Both soothed me back to sleep.

That wasn't nearly as eloquent or interesting as my original post. But she's SO cute when she sits on my lap WITH the lap top and watches me work! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooper said...

It's ok, Meeks, it's her teeth that she uses to latch onto me in leech-like fashion. Also, you're mean.

Yay for Emma and her apparently less lacerating lifestyle! I look forward to playing paddycake with her this weekend.

1:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home